Workers’ Compensation Rights manages personal information in line with the Information Privacy Act 2009.
We collect and manage your personal information as described on this page, unless stated otherwise. ‘Personal information’ may include your name, address, phone number, email address, age, gender, your employer, your position title and other relevant information for your enquiry to be assessed.
Information we may request
We may ask you to provide personal information through this site. We will only do this:
- to meet your needs (e.g. answer a question, provide a service)
- to meet our needs (e.g. demographic analysis) if required by law.
- Use and disclosure of personal information
- We will not add you to a mailing list, or give your personal information to third parties without your consent, unless required by law.
Our privacy principles apply to emails as well.
Our internet service provider or information technology staff may monitor email traffic for system trouble shooting and maintenance purposes only
- your browser, computer platform and screen resolution
- your traffic patterns through our site, such as:
- the date and time of your visit
- the pages and documents accessed
- the website you visited before ours
- your server address
We do not identify users or any browser activity outside this website, except in the unlikely event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may have a warrant to inspect activity logs.
We use this data to analyse the pages that are visited, to improve your experience and make sure our website is useful.
You can read more here about how Google uses data. You can choose not to allow Google to collect your information by opting out of Google Analytics or specifically opt out of Google Analytics display advertiser features.
Parts of this site transmit information securely across the internet. However this is not always feasible. We recognise that there may be risks transmitting information across the internet. We will notify you where personal information is not transmitted securely.
Where this site contains links to other websites, the privacy or security terms set out there will apply to the material on the websites.
Where this site contains links to other websites, Workers’ Compensation Rights is not responsible for the privacy or security practices or the content of any such websites.
Please Contact us if you would like to know more about information privacy.